Meet Our Physicians
Welcome to the Stanislaus Orthopaedics. We provide complete orthopaedic care, from joint reconstruction and replacement to sports medicine and much more. The focus of our service is to provide individualized, comprehensive care to people with orthopaedic concerns. We specialize in careful diagnosis and “state of the art” treatment plans. Our orthopaedic specialists are physicians trained to diagnose and care for disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin – elements that make up the musculoskeletal system. They are involved in all aspects of musculoskeletal health and use medical, physical and rehabilitative methods, as well as surgery, to address problems.
Our board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons routinely handle the toughest trauma cases. At SOSMC, our physicians keep abreast of changes in surgical techniques and emerging technologies to offer patients the most up-to-date procedures. And with our fellowship-trained sports medicine physicians, we have the largest sports medicine team in the community.
In addition to general orthopaedics, each of our surgeons specializes in a wide range of areas including:
- Shoulder/elbow: total shoulder arthroplasty, rotator cuff disorders and complicated shoulder problems
- Wrist/Hand: fractures, nerve and tendon injuries, and arthritic problems
- Hip/thigh/knee: total hip and knee replacement and arthroscopic surgery
- Leg/ankle/foot: Fractures and foot/ankle problems, including diabetic foot care
- Sports medicine: acute injuries, chronic instability and overuse syndrome